Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day Two

On the second day of the Heroes, History, & Hope Tour, Cody and I left Princeton, with all its historical treasures, and drove to Connecticut.  Our ultimate destination was Plymouth, MA, but we made a quick stop in New Haven, CT to visit the home of Sarah Pierrponte Edwards.  Here, Pastor Marcus Serven spoke about Jonathan Edwards and his family.

Because most of the day was spent in travel, I'm afraid I don't have many pictures.   But don't be discouraged!  I expect that the final three days of the HHH Tour will provide abundant material for photography as I visit the Pilgrim sites in Plymouth!

Stay tuned for future posts coming in the near future!

Interns on the road!

Snacks!!!
Listening with Ellie Hamann

The dirt road which leads to the home where Cody and I are staying

A roof over our heads

Unpacking our host family's van

Rules and regulations

No comments:

Post a Comment