Friday, November 2, 2012

Visiting with the Morecrafts!

Hey everyone!

   One of the highlights for the month of October was going to the East Coast for a week as the Servens and the pastoral interns attended the White Unto Harvest conference out in North Carolina.  We had a wonderful time meeting new friends, catching up with old friends, and listening to some stirring and thought-provoking messages from men like Doug Phillips, Paul Washer, Conrad Mbewe, and Pastor Scott Brown.

After the conference ended, we all headed down for a quick visit to the Morecrafts down in Georgia.  Although I had seen Pastor Morecraft many times before, I had never had the privilege of sitting in his living room. Pastor Morecraft very graciously showed us around his church, Chalcedon Presbyterian Church.  He also took the time to answer all the various questions we had for him about all kinds of topics.

Here are some of the pictures I took while we stayed with them.  Enjoy!

The aisle in the sanctuary looking towards the pulpit from the back

The media room where all the CD's and audio files are stored.

The Deathmask of Oliver Cromwell

The image of the Lord Protector right after his death.

Pastor Joe Morecraft III at his desk.

The pulpit of Chalcedon Presbyterian Church


Mrs. Morecraft and Cody Winton

Pastor Morecraft saying farewell

It was an incredible opportunity to be with the Morecrafts for two days!  Considering the influence and teaching which Pastor Morecraft has both indirectly and directly given me over the past 8 years, I was very grateful for the chance to thank him personally for his ministry.

Now I am back in Missouri, trying to remember all the things he told me :)  Fortunately I had my notebook with me and I can look back on the notes I took. 

No comments:

Post a Comment