Friday, November 30, 2012

Corn....Corn, Corn, CORN! Nothing but Corn!

Today at Target, among the many other things I did to earn my daily wages, I stacked about 400 of these cans into cardboard containers (called WACO's in Target Backroom lingo)........one can at a time :)

That was only half of the large tub filled with another 500 of these cans, in addition to the 720 cans of corn stacked on a large pallet.

"Why does Target have so many cans of canned corn?"  You ask...that is a question which is as unanswerable as the equally unanswerable question "Why did the chicken cross the road?"  :D

One thing is certain.  I definitely know where I'm shopping when I have to buy large quantities of canned goods in preparation for a natural disaster :)
 
                    
 
 P.S.  In case you didn't catch it, the title for this blog post came from the film "Secondhand Lions"  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment