Friday, June 24, 2011

A Call To Anguish!

Hey Everyone!

So I want to share with you all a clip that Pastor Brown put on his blog on April 29th, on the NCFIC website. This short clip is so powerful! I watch it almost every day and I highly recommend it to any Christian man, woman, or young person who wants to be used by God as salt and light in this dark world. The words in this clip are extremely convicting and motivating. I believe that the message presented here is something that every pastor needs to work towards in his own life and ministry as well. Hope you all are blessed by this!

Joel Stanton, NCFIC Intern

P.S. The awesome music (it causes chills to go up and down my spine every time) is from "The Second Chance" with Michael W. Smith. Now In want to see that movie again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment