Saturday, March 24, 2012

February and March Birthdays!

Since there was only one birthday in Feb. and one in March I decided to just lump the two months together. So, to go in chronological order, I (Gabrielle) turned 16 on Feb. 26. I had a wonderful birthday! My family threw a small surprise birthday party, it was lot of fun but, unfortunately the secret leaked so I was not surprised. I still had a great time and enjoyed seeing my friends!
David turned 4 on March 9. He also was able to have some friends over and went miniature golfing. That night he picked his favorite movie. The next day we had his cake and presents. We took some pictures that are featured below.


Everyone who was at my party.


Me on the night of my birthday :)


David at golfland

David with his friends

David and Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment