Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Formal Pictures of the 2011 NCFIC Interns



Here is the best picture of the 2011 NCFIC Intern class. The sun went down so fast and the camera was being difficult but we managed to get a couple good ones...



This is another of my favorites...epic pose by the famous Intern-mobile!

Thank God for His many blessings throughout that six month time with the NCFIC. It was such an amazing and beneficial experience. Now it is my duty to make the most of what I was given for the glory of God and the advancing of His glorious Kingdom.

Luke 12:48 says "From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more."

Time to roll up my sleeves and begin working with my family once again!

1 comment:

  1. Now it's time to follow through with all the doctrines that you were submerged in.
    Missing you my friend and your big smile. :)
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete